Patient Info / Forms
Physiotherapy is recommended for anyone who is in discomfort, injured, or has a disease that hampers their ability to move freely. We at Beyond Physiotherapy are committed to identifying the source of your discomfort and developing a treatment plan that will enable you to resume a full and healthy lifestyle. Our Surrey & Langley clinics can help you get back to your favorite hobbies!
What Should I Do To Prepare For My Appointment?
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
- Please call our office ahead of time to verify your insurance benefits.
- Be prepared to share your medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other pertinent information.
- Make a list of any signs or symptoms that the therapist should be aware of. What has been irritating or hurting you lately? How long have you been dealing with the issue? What does it prevent you from doing?
What To Expect At Your First Appointment At Beyond Physiotherapy
- You will register at the front desk when you arrive at our office. We will take care of the insurance paperwork so you can concentrate on healing as quickly as possible.
- After that, you’ll have your initial evaluation with one of our Therapists. We will ask about your medical history, current pain, illness, or injury during your evaluation. Be open and honest as this will assist us in better understanding your problem and determining the best solution for you!
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and other aspects will be assessed during your appointment.
- Our Therapist will recommend and design a specific treatment plan based on your evaluation to achieve the quickest recovery and greatest results. Some treatments will be given on the first day to get you started on the road to recovery. However, you will be able to fully apply your treatment plan during your next visit.
- Our therapist will keep a record of their findings and treatment plan, which will be given to your referring physician or another medical expert of your choosing.
- Before you leave your first appointment, you will schedule the remainder of your appointments with the front desk. The number of treatment sessions required will be determined by the recommendation of our therapist and will be discussed with you at your first appointment.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We want to make sure you’re comfortable so you can get back to normal as soon as possible.
Appointment & Cancellation Policy
Consent For Treatment & Billing
Fill Out These Forms Beforehand To Save Some Time!
We will be sending you ONLINE INTAKE FORMS to your email address. If you do not have an email address then please print the forms from the website and bring them with you on your first visit. Alternatively, please arrive early and ask our reception to give you required paperwork.
At Beyond Physiotherapy, we are here to help you make the most of your visit, whatever that means to you – contact us today!